Treating Yourself May Help To Aid Weight Loss

By Seamus Whelehan

0
459
Michelle Waters with celebrity chef Rachel Allen

Celebrity chef Rachel Allen of Ballymaloe Foods was cooking up a storm at Midleton Healthy Hub, yesterday, Wednesday, 11 September, as part of a charity fundraiser, for Make-A-Wish Ireland.
Rachel, one of Ireland's most famous chefs shared some of her top tips with those who attended the fundraising event at the wellness centre.
The celebrity chef who has worked with Herbalife , in creating a cook book, says you don’t have to deny yourself a treat when losing weight.
“Denying yourself a little of what you fancy is only going to result in an almighty binge so why bother” says Rachel.
Using the Herbalife products she has created extremely healthy versions of the unhealthy treats both you and I would go for.
It’s something that nutritionists, Anne and Patrick have been preaching for the past 23 years while helping people to improve their diet whilst at the same time living a healthy active lifestyle. .
The husband and wife team have been delivering their message to Midleton and area since February and its going down a treat, working on people, not meal plans, as Anne explains.
“We find people will only follow meal plans for a few days and go back to what they like. We take the food you love and make that healthier.”
“It’s about getting it right 80% of the time and you can eat what you like the other 20%.”
“Nobody likes being deprived of anything, there’s a sense of lack in your life and then you obsess” she said.

We are living in a fast paced environment where we are practically working 24 /7, according to the World Health Organisation Ireland will be at the top of the obesity league by 2030 if we don’t change our ways.
Through healthy hub Midleton people caught up in the slipstream are been given the tools to create a routine around eating healthy ensuring a nutritious healthy and balanced diet.

Karen and Patrick Midleton Healthy Hub
Yvonne Treacy with Emilly and Catherine Desmond at the Make A Wish coffee morning at Midleton Healthy Hub
Michelle Waters with Anne at Midleton Healthy Hub
Edith Adams with Jackie Carney, Carmel McNamee and Sinead Savage at the Midleton Healthy Hub Make A Wish fundraiser yesterday Wednesday 11 September
Esther OShea with Paula Moore and Anita O'Sullivan
Advertisement