The Quays Bar Youghal are delighted to continue their sponsorship of the Youghal CYMS for the 2017 season.
Richenda Kelly and Seamus Curran, proprietors of The Quay’s Bar,Youghal, said “We are delighted to be associated with the YoughalCYMS. They are another success story in promoting sport in town. It isgreat to see the younger members develop their skills in a well run organisation like the Youghal CYMS. We would also like to wish theteams the best of luck in the annual Munster Snooker Championships 2017 in Killarney and congratulate the society on receiving the RIBSA Club of the Year award.Youghal CYMS President, Derek Aherne, said; "It is greatly appreciated the support and sponsorship we get from the The Quays Bar Youghal. All of us at the society would like to thank Richenda, Seamus and all the Quays staff for their continued support and sponsorship”
Youghal CYMS Annual Christmas Results
The annual Christmas draw took place at the society’s premises, Market House, on Thursday 22nd
December 2016. Congratulations to the lucky winners:
Youghal CYMS Christmas Draw 2016 Results:
1. Killarney weekend at Munster Snooker Championships 2017 –
Winner: Mairead Keogh
2. Supervalu Hamper – Winner: Anthony Fouhy
3. Castlemartyr Voucher - Tony Flavin
4. Fuel Voucher from DP Fuels winner- Dillon Coleman, Butcher, The Strand.
5. Quays Bar Meal Voucher – Winner: Carmel Deener
6. Bottle of Wine from Spar – Winner: Bertie Dempsey
7. Christmas Cake by Biddy Phelan – Winner: Mary Walsh, Dungarvan
8. 50 euro voucher at Clancy's The Strand sponsor by Eamon Walsh -
Winner: Ruth ODonoghue
9. Southern Comfort And Champagne sponsored by Mick Kenneally winner
Pat Coyne, knockaverry.
10 Set of wine – from Jimmy Healy Winner: Iris Gould
11. Bt Jameson from Berties Winner: Geraldin Landers
12 Bt Smirnoff from Porter House winner Gary O Halloran
13 Vodka from JD's winner Ann McCarthy B. Heights
14Vodke from the Point BAr winner Helen Daly Park Mountain